Earn your Associate Degree in Mortuary Science Online
✔Complete the Worsham Online program in 4 Semesters (16 months)
✔Complete Program Cost $24,800.
(Tuition $23,800, Laboratory Fee $1,000)
✔Includes all General Educational Requirements
No Prior College Experience Required
✔Laboratory Practicum may be completed with the college
Or at an approved sponsored funeral home
✔Access to State of the Art Technology
(3-D Cadaver Models, Online Library Resources,
Video Demonstrations from Funeral Directors and Embalmers).
We Have Taken Great Effort to Ensure
Your Worsham Online Learning Experience is Exceptional
– Submit an Admissions Application
– Graduate from high school in your Top 25% of graduating class
OR Completed 12 college credits (non-remedial) from a regionally accredited college with a cumulative GPA greater than 2.0
OR SAT combined score of 1000
OR ACT composite score of 20
OR Score above 250 in Worsham Entrance Exam provided by ACCUPLACER
Please click the above link for more information regarding the Entrance Exam
– At this time our online program enrollment will be limited to Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan and Missouri Residents (resident 30 days prior to the start of classes)
– Student Must Complete a One Week On-Campus
Restorative Art and Embalming Competency
(Students are responsible for travel including food/ lodging)
– Student Must Complete a minimum of 10 embalming cases
– Embalming cases may be completed with
- An approved sponsored funeral home
- At the Cook County Medical Examiner Office with Worsham Instructors.
When feasible, it is encouraged that embalming cases are completed at the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office with the college.
-Complete All Coursework with a Cumulative GPA of 2.0
-Successfully completing Worsham Capstone Exit Exam
-Successfully completing Embalming and Funeral Directing Practicums
-All indebtedness to the college must be satisfied
Unsure If Online Education Right For You?
Try our online readiness self-assessment quiz to see where you stand.