Earn your Associate Degree in Mortuary Science Online
Accepting Applicants for September 2019 Start.
✔Complete the Worsham Online program in 4 Semesters (16 months)
✔Complete Program Cost $22,500.
(Tuition $21,500, Laboratory Fee $1,000)
✔Includes all General Educational Requirements
No Prior College Experience Required
✔Laboratory Practicum may be completed with the college
Or at an approved sponsored funeral home
✔Access to State of the Art Technology
(3-D Cadaver Models, Online Library Resources,
Video Demonstrations from Funeral Directors and Embalmers).
We Have Taken Great Effort to Ensure
Your Worsham Online Learning Experience is Exceptional
– Submit an Admissions Application
– Graduate from high school in your Top 25% of graduating class
OR Completed 12 college credits with a cumulative GPA greater than 2.0
OR SAT combined score of 1000
OR ACT composite score of 20
OR 75% or better on Worsham entrance exam
– For our Inaugural Online Class, enrollment will be limited to Illinois Residents (resident 30 days prior to the start of classes)
– Student Must Complete a One Week On-Campus
Restorative Art and Embalming Competency
(Students are responsible for travel including food/ lodging)
– Student Must Complete a minimum of 15 embalming cases
– Embalming cases may be completed with
- An approved sponsored funeral home
- At the Cook County Medical Examiner Office with Worsham Instructors.
When feasible, it is encouraged that embalming cases are completed at the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office with the college.
-Complete All Coursework with a Cumulative GPA of 2.0
-Successfully completing Worsham Capstone Exit Exam
-Successfully completing Embalming and Funeral Directing Practicums
-All indebtedness to the college must be satisfied
- Application for Financial Aid is Pending 6/2019