Academic and Graduation Requirements
Students are encouraged to adopt a serious attitude toward their academics and strive to achieve the highest possible academic grades.
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA must be achieved.
- Students must sit for the Worsham Capstone Examination and achieve a passing grade as determined by the College in each of the subject areas in both the Arts and Sciences Sections.
- Students must not exceed 80 total hours of unexcused absences.
- Students must receive the recommendation of the faculty.
- Students must satisfy all indebtedness to the College. Further, all outstanding balances on a student account after the date of graduation may be subject to a monthly finance charge of 1.5% of the balance due.
Updated July 2019